A bundle of 16oz Apple Cider Vinegar and 150g MEJS Bentonite Clay.
Bentonite Clay: "Urban legend has it that its uniqueness is due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. When it’s mixed with fluid—typically water or apple cider vinegar—the clay’s electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. The concept is similar to soaking chia seeds, which when immersed in liquid start to swell, creating a gelatinous consistency highly effective for pulling out toxins. Because of this rugged penetrability bentonite, also known as Montmorillonite clay, is a key ingredient in many skincare products, especially masks."
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar & Bentonite Clay
1. Regenerates skin tissue Helps with acne (prevents breakouts and helps clear up blemishes)
2. Minimizes poresPrevents blackheads
3. Reduces appearance of scars Evens out skin tone Softens skin
1 tsp. bentonite clay
1 tsp. water or apple cider vinegar (apple cider vinegar is more effective for blemishes)
Optional: A cup or bowl and a spoon for mixing (or just use your hands)
1. Mix together ingredients until they form a paste consistency. You can adjust to be thinner or thicker by adding more liquid or clay.
2. Apply the bentonite clay mask to your face, avoiding the eye area.
3. Leave mask on for roughly 15 minutes.
4. Rinse the mask off with water. You may have to use a sponge or washcloth to get the sticky bits off.
Note: If you have sensitive skin, make the mask thinner and leave on for a shorter time frame.