- stimulates hair growth
- cleanse scalp of parasites and toxins that damages hair and slows growth
- help repair dry damaged hair and breakages
- protects hair with a protective coat that seals in moisture
- use as a hot oil treatment
Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Hot Oil Treatment:
- Warm 3 Tbsp of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10min.
- For Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin and to help relieve common skin problems.
- For Aches and Pains: Warm and massage into areas of discomfort for instant soothing.
TIP: For added moisture: Add 3 Tbsp to a deep conditioner to add and seal in moisture for dry, permed and colored hair once a week.